Full Time Student Classes
*Unlimited Classes of 5+ Hours Week $250
|Weekly Class Hours||Monthly Rate|
* Private Lesson Fees are Non-Refundable for cancellations given within 24 hours of appointment time.
|Rate per 30 Minute Lesson||Rate per 1 Hour Lesson|
- $185 Due November 1st
- Concert fees include one (1) Costume, Transportation and Company Dinner.
- $75 each additional costume.
Tuition Payment Plans
|Full Time Student Plan 1||1 Installment: August 1st|
|Full Time Student Plan 2||2 Installments: August 1st and January 1st|
|Full Time Student Plan 3||3 installments: August 1st, November 1st, and February 1st|
|Full Time Student Plan 4||10 installments: On the 1st of each month from August – May|
|Open Classes||Open Class Cards: Available in 10 class increments.
*Based on age and skill level
|Class Level||Age Range||Leotard Color|
|Level 1||Pre-School||Light Pink|
|Level 2||Elementary||Royal Purple|
|Level 4||High School & Auxiliary||Black|
- Registration Fees are $50.00 for the first student and $65.00 for the family. Registration Fees are non-refundable.
- For families with multiple students attending IPSOD, a family discount of 10% will be applied to each additional student’s tuition.
- Students registered at IPSOD are considered registered for the entire season and payments are expected to be paid for the season. If a student must withdraw for any reason other than serious injury or illness, a 30 day written notification is required and one month of tuition will be due or retained.
- Payments (Credit, Check or Cash) are due on the first of the month. *Auto payments (optional) for tuition and costumes will be charged to your credit card on file and posted to your account the first week of the month.
- If tuition is not received by the 3rd of the month, a $10.00 late fee will be charged to your account.
- Tuition payments 30 days past due will result in the student’s suspension from classes and performances.
- Returned check fee is $25.00.
- Tuition is non-refundable after the 1st day of class. Exceptions will be made for serious injury or illness. A written notice of withdrawal and a doctor’s note is required.
- No reimbursement or credits will be made to your account for missed classes. A student may attend another class in their level or a level lower than their level as a make-up class. Students cannot make-up a class in a higher level than their level. There will be no exceptions.
- Costume Fees are $75.00 per performing class, per student. Costume Fees will be charged to your account in 2 installments, on November 1st and December 1st. There will be no refunds for costumes after December.